Oct 9, 2012

Pink 12: Oh Yeah I HATE PHYSICS !!

Assalamu Alaikum
Everyone ,,
How are u ?
Wish u r better than me (。-_-。)
Honestly, I'm feeling down!

I have Physics quiz tomorrow and after that comes a weekend full of work Alhamdu Lellah,, i just don't know when i'm going to find some time for myself,, (´Д` )

And next Sunday i have Physics Major exam also,, just thinking about that makes me feel more tired ! (~_~;)

Sorry for writing such a down feelings but i just felt in the mood to talk and to confess some of the feelings i'm having right now,, cause i'm that kind of people whom would feel better when writing down their feelings or when talking to a close friend ( T_T)\(^-^ )

I have a lot of things to do right now Insha'a Allah so,
See u later!
Take care and wish me the best please T^T don't forget me in your Dua's ,,

Reni 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment