Oct 12, 2012

Pink 13: I Love Autumn

Assalamu Alaikum again!
How are u today?
Wish u r all having fun with ur weekends!
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Right now i'm setting alone,,
I'm so sleepy~
i was wondering about the Autumn of this year,, for how much long it'll last Insha'a Allah?
And when it'll be ended ?
I really don't know how much long does a season takes! ^^" Sorry!!

I really love Autumn and Winter,,
They are the best for me!
And of course Spring in Japan because of the Sakura <33 br=""> Tomorrow is Friday Insha'a Allah (Ya'umu Al-Jumu'a ) in Arabic,,
Don't forget to read Sorat Al-Kahf !

Well, i think i'm going to sleep now Insha'a Allah,,
See u tomorrow if possible (^_^;)

And btw:
I've made this little cover for My Friend's Lap Top as she asked me to,,
What do u think about it Minna-San? Hope u like it too!


That's all for today!

Reni๐ŸŒธ

2 comments:

  1. ุฑูˆู†ุชูŠุชุงFriday, November 23, 2012 at 8:18:00 PM GMT+3

    ู…ุฑู‡ ู…ุฑุฑุฑุฑุฑู‡ ุฌู…ูŠู„ู‡ ุจุญุงูˆู„ ุงุณูˆูŠ ู…ุชู„ู‡ุง ุงู† ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆูŠุฏูŠูƒูŠ ุงู„ุนุงููŠู‡ ูŠุง ุณูƒุฑู‡ ุดุบู„ูƒ ู…ุฑู‡ ู…ุฑุชุจ ูˆูŠุนุฌุจู†ูŠ ูƒุชูŠุฑ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ุชุณู„ู…ูŠู„ูŠ ุฑูˆู†ุชูŠูŠูŠูŠุชุชูŠ! :$ ุนูŠูˆู†ูƒ ุงู„ุฃุฌู…ู„ ุญุจูŠุจุชูŠ!
      ูŠุจ ูŠุจ! ูˆู„ูˆ ุณูˆูŠุชูŠ ูˆุฑูŠู†ูŠ ู‡ูŠุฉ ุญู…ุณุชูŠู†ูŠ ุฃุดูˆู ุงู„ู†ุชูŠุฌุฉ ^^
      ูˆูŠุนุงููŠูƒ ูŠุงู‚ู„ุจูŠ ุณุนูŠุฏุฉ ุฅู†ูˆ ุดุบู„ูŠ ุนุฌุจูƒ :$
      ู…ู†ูˆูˆูˆูˆุฑุฉ ูŠุง ู„ู…ุจุฉ!

      Delete